I’m currently looking for a Pinterest Associate to add to our team! The role of this person is to manage the day-to-day pinning for the KWLLC clients and working hand-in-hand with Kayla, who will be the client contact and who will create the strategy for each client. This person will execute on that strategy by scheduling their pins to Tailwind, adding keyword-heavy descriptions to client pins, using previously-created Canva templates to make graphics and tracking monthly analytics.
This position is perfect for someone who's looking for remote work, has always enjoyed browsing Pinterest and wants to grow with our small, but mighty social media agency. While having Pinterest client experience is a bonus, I am happy to train the right fit as long as this person is familiar with the platform, has an eye for aesthetic and a general knowledge of the fashion and lifestyle industry.
I’m looking for someone who:
- has experience with Pinterest (as a user and/or service provider)
- genuinely enjoys spending time on the platform
- has experience in and passion for the fashion, beauty, lifestyle industry
- is resourceful, reliable and can work well on their own
- able to adapt to different brands and has an eye for continuing an aesthetic
This position is NOT for you if:
- you will not have availability for 35-40 hours of work/week as we grow (currently around 28 hours/week of work)
- you do not want to grow with the company or want a short-term position
- you have no experience on the platform as a user
To start, your main responsibilities will be:
- manage 13-15 clients
- implement Pinterest strategy and posting guidelines as directed by Kayla
- add 18-20 pins/day to each client's Tailwind queue (from Like to Know it, Instagram, client's website/blog, YouTube, etc)
- research keywords for each piece of content > add to pin descriptions
- use previously created Canva templates to create Pin graphics for each client
- ensure that no client has an empty Tailwind queue
- record monthly analytics via previously created spreadsheet
- monthly calls with Kayla to discuss clients' strategies
- communicate with team via Slack
The IDEAL person would also:
- have experience with Tailwind
- have experience with Canva
This position would be approximately 30 hours per week with room to increase as our business continues to grow. Compensation will be $200/client/month and Pinterest education will be provided in addition, if applicable.
If you feel like you’d be a great fit and you’d love to join the team, please fill out the application below by 2/20/21 and I’ll be in touch by 2/22/21.
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.