The 3 reasons people use Pinterest: inspiration, information and to purchase. People on Pinterest are cold to you but warm to your content. They might not know your brand or you, but they know they want what you’re sharing which is why they headed to Pinterest in the first place and typed something into the search bar.
Watch how these 3 examples become something that seamlessly fit all 3 categories:
– ideas for how to style rain boots
– get ideas for Halloween costumes for a family of 4
– find Thanksgiving decor inspiration
– to learn about if Hunter rain boots are worth the $
– how to DIY costumes from what’s already in their closet
– how to hang leaf garland on their brick mantle
– rain boots under $50
– an Etsy shop that sells infant Halloween costumes
– find the exact, ceramic turkey centerpiece that’s in the pin they saved last week and can’t stop thinking about
If this doesn’t get your content creation brain buzzing… idk what will!! There are so many options for reaching the people who want what you share or sell. You just have to make sure you’re findable in platform they’re looking on.